Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring Fever

Spring is upon us! Thank goodness.

But warm weather isn't the only thing upon us.. Look out for Winnipeg's pot holes, geese, and puddles.

Almost everyone has spring fever after the long, cold, dark, winter months. When the warmth hits us, all we want to do is throw out our big, bulky, sweaters, and throw on our cute, spring, skirts. But trying to look cute, and stay dry, is always an issue for myself, and fellow spring loving fashionistas.

Lately I have been looking into rubber boots. I remember when I was in grade four, my mother made me go rubber boot, (I like to refer to them as ducky boot) shopping. She pulled me into this horrid industrial shoe store, and made me try at least five pairs of ugly ducky boots. I decided I didn't like ducky boots, and threw a mini tantrum.

And now, 11 years later, I am obsessed with cute ducky boots, and am on the hunt to find the cutest pair.

So far, I've fallen in love with these two pairs. Hunter rubber boots, in dark red, and Joules Evedon, Welly black rubber boots.

Let me know what you think! And send me your favourite pair of puddle jumpers.

Keep dry, and enjoy spring!

K



No comments:

Post a Comment