Thursday 3 October 2013

Lets talk colours

I am so in love with fall. I love everything about it. I love the smells, I love the clothes, I love the food, I love curling up under blankets, and I looove the gorgeous colours!

The browns, greens, oranges, and reds are such warm colours that just scream fall, and they all look amazing together.

I try to include at least one of these colours into on of my outfits everyday. I just feel so fashion forward.

Here are some of my fav fall essentials !

Each of these pieces are perfect for fall. They are so casual and neutral, but so easy to dress up. And perfect to layer up! 

My fav place to shop for fall clothing, (or any) are , Artiza , Gap, Forever 21and other random places! 

Fall is a perfect excuse to change up your style! So have fun! Enjoy what this amazing weather has to offfer. And remember, LAYERS LAYERS LAYERS!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment