Monday 21 October 2013

Touques for dayss..

So today is Monday. And it was a rough day. I'm not going to lie, I didn't shower before I went to school. So I used the best quick trick to a bad hair day. A touque. Toque's are the perfect accessory for day hair days, and for the colder season! They can look amazing with a few quick steps!

1. If you have bangs like me, and your to lazy to fix them up, like me, then just pin them to the side.

2. Depending on your hair type, you can straighten the ends, or curl pieces, like I did today.

3. Hair spray like no tomorrow. Don't allow your bangs to come out of that bobby pin!

4. Put the hat on. If you are wearing a beanie, place on your head, tuck your ears under, and the beanie back a little, until you can see your hair line. If you are wearing a normal touque, just place it on your head however you prefer!

There, now you know my secrets! Here are my fav examples of the perfect touque wear!

Enjoy your touque's!

Warning: you will get hat hair!

-K

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I can get away with wearing a touque. Is there a touque that goes with business causal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so! I'm sure you could bedazzle a touque.. Then it might pass as business casual, but I doubt it. Good thing there's days off!

    ReplyDelete