Friday 8 November 2013

Fab Fur or Fail Fur?

So, I have been discussing the issue of faux fur with some of my girlfriends lately, since it is one of this season top trends. In the past few weeks I have been giving in to this trend, I recently bought a white fur vest, a white hat with a fur pom-pom, and a fur scarf. Of course these are all fake, I don't think I could get a fur scarf for 40 dollars from Indigo..

So we were talking about whether it is 'right' to wear faux fur. Even though it is faux, does it change the impression you are putting out there?

Personally, I love animals. I also love faux and real fur. So this is a constant battle for me. I only own one thing that is real fur, a pair of black and white mittens my grandparents gave me a few years ago.  I love it just as much as I love my faux fur, but I feel bad every time I put them on.

So what do you think about this faux fur controversy?

Here's a pic of me sporting my adorable and cozy faux fur scarf this week!

-K


No comments:

Post a Comment